LEGENDS WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure that you read the booking terms and conditions set out below before proceeding. You will be asked to accept these conditions and that you have read and understood them before you can proceed with your booking.
AS A USER OF THIS WEB SITE UNDER THESE TERMS, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS INDULGE HOLDINGS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, HOWEVER ARISING RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OR BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS.
Although Indulge Holdings Limited has attempted to provide accurate information on the Web Site, Indulge Holdings assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. Your acceptance of these Terms acts as a general release of Indulge Holdings Limited and its affiliates, parent companies and subsidiaries (and all of its and their officers, directors, agents and employees) from any liability for any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected to your use of the Web Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Indulge Holdings Limited shall not be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of or related to:
(a) any access to or use of or inability to access or use this Web Site, any other hyperlinked web Site or any other information or product included or described within this Web Site; or
(b) any person or entity’s reliance on the information presented,
in each case whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract, statute or otherwise even if you have advised Indulge Holdings Limited of the possibility of such damages.
All information and content provided on this Web Site is provided without representation or warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Without limitation to the foregoing, Indulge Holdings Limited does not represent or warrant that the Web Site or any of its contents are accurate, current, complete, free from technical or typographical errors, free from changes or harmful components introduced by third parties or free from periodic interruption or errors of any other type. Indulge Holdings Limited may revise the information or change the products or services mentioned on the Web Site at any time without notice. Neither Indulge Holdings Limited nor its subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates or suppliers makes any representation or gives any warranty, condition or undertaking, expressed or implied, including (without limitation) as to the satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or non-infringement of any third party right or freedom from viruses, whether or not arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, nothing within these Terms limits or restricts any person’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its employees or agents.
These Terms and your access to and use of this Web Site is governed by English law. This Web Site is not intended to be used or accessed from outside the United Kingdom, and Indulge Holdings Limited makes no representation or warranty that the content or materials on this Web Site are appropriate or available for such use or access. If you choose to use or access this Web Site from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all relevant local laws. Indulge Holdings Limited is not responsible for any violations of law as a result of your actions. Access to or use of this Web Site from jurisdictions where such access or use is illegal is prohibited. Any claims related to this Web Site and/or its content and materials or your access to or use of them shall be governed by English law and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising out of or in connection with any use of or access to the Web Site.
Trade Marks and other such rights
The trade marks and logos (“”Marks””) displayed on this Web Site are the property of Indulge Holdings Limited or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Indulge Holdings Limited or the relevant third party proprietor of the Marks and you acknowledge that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in all materials in the Web Site remain the property of Indulge Holdings Limited or the relevant third party proprietor, licensor or other content owner. Except as expressly permitted herein, no portion of the information on this Web Site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Indulge Holdings Limited.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
This Web Site contains links to third party websites. Access to any other website linked to this Web Site is at your own risk and Indulge Holdings Limited is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites or the security of any link or communication with those sites. Indulge Holdings Limited reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time. The fact that Indulge Holdings Limited provides a link to a third party Web Site does not mean that Indulge Holdings Limited endorses, authorises or sponsors that Web Site nor does it mean that Indulge Holdings Limited is affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors. Indulge Holdings provides these links merely as a convenience for those using the Web Site.
Ecept as set out below, there are no rights of refund or exchange and you acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (contracts regulations 2013) do not apply to the services we offer.
When you make a booking by way of the ordering process set out on this Web Site and in accordance with these Terms, the identity of the company with which you are entering into agreement is Indulge Holdings Limited (Incorporation number: 9880268, registered office: Number One Vicarage Lane, Stratford, London E15 4HF)
The prices of Karaoke, Gaming and Simulators are those displayed on the Web Site from time to time, during the ordering process, except in cases of obvious error. All prices and fees are in pounds sterling and include any applicable Value Added Tax.
A booking/processing fee is applied per person per booking of £0.65 and is automatically added to your total that will be payable.
Payment will be charged to your card at the time of processing your credit/debit card transaction. You cannot use any promotional vouchers or discount cards in conjunction with a booking via this Web Site except where specifically stated.
Karaoke, Gaming and Simulators Play are sold by Indulge Holdings at standard prices for the relevant times, and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately. By requesting Karaoke, Gaming and Simulator play through the Web Site, you are placing a booking request for them on these Terms.
If Indulge Holdings Limited accepts your booking, we will display a confirmation page on your screen at the end of the ordering process, and at this point there will be a contract between you and the Company. Such a contract will be governed by English Law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We will also send to you a secondary e-mail confirmation of your completed order, for your information. We do not file details of your order for you to access on this Web Site, so we recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page and/or confirmation e-mail for your records.
To make any payment by credit/debit card, you must provide: the cardholder’s name and email address, the card number, the card security code, the card expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and issue number. For security reasons, the cardholder must be present at the relevant Indulge Holding Limited business at the start of the booking, and you will need to take the same card as you have used to make your booking. Transactions will appear on your bank or card statement as a payment to Indulge Holdings Limited.
It is your responsibility to check your booking details as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Please also note that we are not under an obligation to provide the services(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and the confirmation email has been sent to you, if such a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated on this Web Site, bookings cannot be amended or refunded.
Calls to telephone numbers starting 0844 do incur a charge. Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
ADULT PARTY PACKAGES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking office open Monday – Friday 10am until 3pm (until 5pm Monday & Friday).
- Legends Party packages are designed for customers over 18 years old.
- All guests are subject to our Challenge 25 license checks. Party Packages run from 7pm until 9pm or 9pm until 11pm. Party Packages can book 2 activities (subject to availability) for their booking.
- Exclusive use parties run from 7pm until 11pm Monday – Sunday. Exclusive use/Sole Hire parties are required to purchase a Legends drinks package as part of their booking.
- Extended bar hours are available for Exclusive use/Sole Hire parties with sufficient notice and a £50 premium.
- Golf Simulator Play is not available as part of a party booking. Party booking MUST vacate their activity at the end of their booked period.
- A 5-minute extension will be charged at the standard hour rate.
- This is to ensure all customer can commence their bookings on time.
- 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- Your balance must be paid by credit card 7 days before your party commences.
- The party organiser is held responsible for any damages to equipment that may occur. Legends reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred by any breakage or damage by members of a party. The credit card used for paying the balance will be charged accordingly.
CHILDREN’S BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Simulator Parties include exclusive use of the mezzanine floor for your party. The Simulator Parties include the exclusive use of 2 x Large Multi-Sport simulators.
- Our Gaming parties are for boys & girls from 7 years of age and over.
- Our Champions Gaming Party is for a maximum of 8 participants no additional numbers can be added to this party. Our Champions Party includes exclusive use of one of our Boutique Gaming Rooms containing one 55’ TV screen and one PS4 console. Our Champions Party includes the use of our Driving and Shooting Simulator (subject to availability). Our Legendary Gaming Party is for up to 15 Children. Please speak to our team regarding any minor changes to numbers that you require. Our Legendary Gaming Party includes exclusive use of our Large Gaming room with 5 x 50” Screens and one 3m x 3m Projector screen. The activity section of our Champions Gaming Party is 1 hour and for the Legendary Gaming Party 2 hours in addition the food section of our parties is normally 30 minutes.
- Our Karaoke parties are for boys & girls from 7 years of age and over.
- The Star Karaoke party is for a maximum of 8 participants no additional numbers can be added to this party. *The Star Party includes exclusive use of one of our boutique Karaoke Rooms. * The Star Party includes the use of our driving and shooting simulator (subject to availability). *The Super Star Party is for up to 20 participants *The Super Star Party includes exclusive use of the large karaoke room.
- The Legends team will be there to support your party for throughout, however we are unable to take full responsibility for the children at the party and this will remain the responsibility of the parents and adults of the children at all times.
- Your birthday party deposit must be received and confirmed before your party is deemed to be secured.
- Please ensure that your food order is received 7 days before your party date.
- Please ensure that your balance payment is received 7 days before your party date.
- REFUNDS – Party deposits can only be refunded if there are more than 4 weeks remaining to the date of the party. Once the balance of the party has been paid the balance part of the payment will not be refunded unless there is more than 7 days before the date of the party.
- Sprinkles can only accept 1 party every hour from Legends in total, this could mean on occasions that party food would be booked before your Legend activity.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Karaoke/Gaming rooms or on the playing area of the Simulators.
- The activity section of our Legendary or Super Star Party is 2 hours, the activity section of a Champions Simulator Party is 1.5hrs and 1.0 hr for a Champions Gaming Party. The activity section for a Star Party 1.0 hour and 2.0 hours for a Super Star Party. In addition to the relevant activity time for you birthday party there is 30 minutes allocated for the food section of your party.
- For the comfort and protection of our customers, our staff and our facility CCTV is used extensively throughout the centre.
- Please be aware that any damage to Legend’s equipment, stock, furniture or the area being hired for your event will be deducted appropriately from the credit card used to secure the booking or pay for the balance.
£6.99 Unlimited Offer
Terms & Conditions
- Offer available until 6pm Monday to Friday (Last session starts at 5pm)
- Offer is charged at £6.99 per person
- Customers will be provided with a stamp on the hand and must always retain their till receipt in order to confirm legitimate participation in this promotion.
- A maximum of 40 tickets will be sold at any one time for this promotion.
- Offer is not available for booking in advance
- Offer is not available for use with any other offer or in conjunction with Legends pre booked packages
- Customer are allocated 1 hour for Gaming or Karaoke at a time and 30 minutes on any Simulator. Customers can rebook all facilities as many times as they wish subject to availability
- The normal usage conditions for each facility still applies
- This offer and certain Facilities can be changed or withdrawn without prior notice
- Waiting periods for equipment is possible during peak periods
- To reduce waiting periods some equipment may need to be shared with other customers
- No refunds or compensation is applicable for equipment under maintenance.
- Customers are liable for any facility or equipment breakage due to misuse
- Participating customers who leave the premises for more than 15 minutes can have their place resold.
- Children under 12 years old cannot be left unattended by parents or guardians.
Disabled access statement
It is the policy of the company to consider the access needs of persons with disabilities to the services and facilities of the company, to make reasonable adjustments to facilitate such needs and to provide appropriate training and information to relevant employees to ensure that these stated aims are met.
The company aims to:
- Be an outstanding provider of food and leisure services to all our customers, offering excellent facilities, customer service and value to each and every visitor to our businesses.
- Recognise the diverse requirements of people with disabilities, aiming always to understand and meet individual needs and provide help and guidance whenever it is required.
- Recognise the commercial contribution made to our business by customers with disabilities. Many such customers enjoy our facilities and desire access to them and it is therefore in the company’s commercial interest to ensure access is available wherever possible.
- Provide relevant employees with appropriate training to ensure that the company meets the needs of individuals with disabilities, so that customers with disabilities are treated no less favorably than other customers for a reason related to their disability.
- Recognise the requirements of the Equality Act 2010, and the company shall ensure that reasonable adjustments are made to our centres to ensure the removal of physical barriers to access to our services and facilities for all of our customers
Non-compliance with these Terms
We reserve the right to investigate any suspected non-compliance with these Terms. If we believe that a violation of these Terms (or any of the rights identified in these Terms) has occurred, we may suspend or bar your access to this Web Site or take such other corrective action as we deem appropriate.
We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to a Indulge Holdings Limited business or centre.
Price and availability information is subject to change by centre or store, day, time and season, or at the discretion of the centre or store, without notice.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to any Indulge Holdings Limited business or centre should you breach any of Indulge Holdings Limited general admission terms or these Terms and we may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure your safety.
Indulge Holdings Limited’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Indulge Holdings Limited may assign, transfer or declare a trust over the benefit of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you. You may not assign, transfer or declare a trust over your rights or obligations under these Terms without Indulge Holdings Limited’s prior written consent, which may be withheld at its absolute discretion.
Indulge Holdings Limited will not be in breach of these Terms or otherwise liable for any delay in performance of them to the extent that such breach or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these Terms is unenforceable, invalid or illegal (including any provision in which Indulge Holdings Limited excludes its liability to you), the enforceability, validity or legality of any other part of these Terms will not be affected or impaired in any way.
These Terms embody and set forth the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior oral representations (including negligent representations) or written agreements, understandings or arrangements with respect to the subject matter hereof. Neither of us shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement which is not expressly set forth in these Terms. The provisions of this clause shall not exclude any liability or any right which either of us may have in respect of any statements made fraudulently prior to your acceptance of these Terms or any fraudulent concealment by the other.
Any notice to be given by either of us to the other may be sent by email, fax or recorded delivery to the address of the other. In the case of Indulge Holdings Limited, this address shall be Number One, Vicarage Road, Stratford, London, E15 4HF, as amended herein from time to time. In your case, such an address shall be that provided at the time of registration or such other address as you may from time to time have communicated to Indulge Holdings Limited in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If sent by email, a notice shall be deemed to be received on the day it was sent or, if sent by fax, shall be deemed to be served on receipt of an error free transmission report or, if sent by recorded delivery, shall be deemed to be served two days following the date of posting.
Save as expressly provided in the first paragraph of these Terms, no provision of any of these Terms may be amended, varied or waived by Indulge Holdings Limited except in writing signed by an authorised representative of Indulge Holdings Limited.
Some of the provisions of these Terms are for the benefit of Indulge Holdings Limited and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and third party information providers. Each of these persons or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf if you violate any of these Terms. Save for the foregoing, the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and no rights or benefits expressly or impliedly conferred by them shall be enforceable under that Act against the parties by any other person.
When making a booking you are reserving one of our facilities for the start time as indicated on your booking confirmation. If you are unable to attend or you arrive late, Indulge Holdings Limited is under no obligation to either hold your booking or offer an alternative time slot and operates a strict no refunds policy.
If you wish to book any facilities using our Web Site, we will need to know your name, e-mail address and credit card details. We gather this information to allow us, our agents and sub-contractors to process your booking and to send you an e-mail confirmation of each booking. Packages and offers are subject to availability and may vary by centre, day, time and season, or at the discretion of the centre.
Our online prices will always be equal to or better than the prices available via our customer contact centre or for walk-in bookings at the centres. If you find a cheaper price at the time of booking than those offered online we will refund the difference. Prices and availability vary by centre.
We require 50% down payment of your total facility booking cost when booking online or on the phone. However for multiple room or facility bookings and any party package booking we require 100% payments in advance. 100% of your total facility cost is also required when booking on the same day of your visit:
- You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel before 48 hours of the booking.
- If you give us less than 48 hours notice then Legends will retain the full deposit.
b) We prefer you to call us by telephone if you need to cancel; cancellation requests left at a voicemail box cannot be guaranteed. Alternatively, please email your cancellation request at email@example.com stating the person’s name by whom the booking was made booking venue, booking date and booking time.
c) The price of one hour will be the rate at the start time of each individual hour. (Should there be a crossover with peak and off peak times you will be charged one hour at the off peak rate and one hour at the peak rate).
d) Your booked arrival time is the time from which you are charged. Please arrive early to make sure you get the full amount of time you have paid for. You can loosen your vocal chords or relax with some drinks in our bar if you wish beforehand. We do try to allow a grace period of 5 minutes. You will be expected to leave your room or simulator after your booking time slot has ended in order that our next customers can enjoy their bookings, however the bar remains open and you will be able to make use of this afterwards!
e) We reserve the right to resell your room if you fail to show up even after 30 minutes past the starting time of your booked session, and may forfeit the paid deposit without refund. If you think you’ are going to be late – please give us a call and let us know!
We do not permit anyone under the age of 11 into the venue unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult who is over 16.
We operate a licensed bar and operate the Challenge 25 scheme, if you are lucky enough to look under 25 and want to purchase alcohol then you will be asked to prove that you are over 18. We accept photo IDs in the form of passports, full UK driving licence or ID cards.
We kindly ask that you do not bring your own drinks or food to Legends. Any alcohol brought in by you and found will be confiscated.
Any photos taken on Legends premises will be owned by Indulge Holdings t/a Legends Basildon and used for their own promotional purposes at our discretion.
You will be liable for any damage made to the equipment(s) in Legends by you or members of your party, and need to pay for them in full on spot on the day of your visit: this can include microphones valued at £300 each, TVs valued at £400 each, touchscreens valued at £400 and any marks made on the seating by high heels up to the value of £50. You will also be charged on the spot for damage/replacements to any gaming equipment or simulator equipment to its full replacement value. You may also incur a cleaning charge if any unnecessary mess is made in our premises by you or your group.
Please note that we do not have wheelchair access to our mezzanine floor where our HD Surround and Sports simulators are located however there is full access to all rooms and the driving and shooting simulator.
Early booking discounts
We may from time to time offer early booking discounts. These are shown in our online booking engine and are calculated as discounts compared to our maximum retail prices. These offers are subject to availability and are not available on all products and in all centres. Where available, our best early booking discounts are for bookings made 14 or more days in advance.
Christmas Party Adult: Valid from November to January. Days, time, minimum party numbers, prices and availability vary. Prices are per person except for sole use bookings.
Christmas Party Kids: Valid from November to January. Days, time, minimum party numbers, prices and availability vary. Prices are per person.
NYE Package: Only valid on New Year’s Eve between 9pm – late. Time, minimum party numbers, prices and availability vary. Prices are per person.
Sale of business
In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers’ advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Stay safe at our centres…
At Legends we want you to have as much fun as possible while you are here with us, but your safety is always extremely important to us too, so just in case here are some handy hints!
Please ensure that all young children are supervised at all times, and ensure that they do not run around the centre as this could cause injury. Adults in the group should also make sure children are given the following guidance:
- Do not run around the centre as this could cause slips trip or falls and cause injury
- Do not throw or drop any of the equipment provided for your fun and enjoyment of Legend’s facilities.
- Do not swing golf clubs, tennis racquets, bats and other equipment that can cause injury to others or damage to equipment other than in the way the equipment was intended and at the place and time according to the purpose of the sport and relevant equipment.
- To use all equipment with the awareness of and with the safety of others in mind.
- To follow all of the safety instructions given by staff.